Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of operations in the Malaysia market. This includes collecting market changes and competitor information, conducting domestic and international industry market research, supervising teamwork, and providing effective training and motivation to team members, and ensuring that the Malaysia business objectives and sales targets are met.
- Participate in formulating the sales strategies according to the company’s annual operating objectives and requirements, gauge the effectiveness of the marketing campaign, mobilize all resources to complete monthly, quarterly, and annual plans and objectives, ensure that the company’s business operates on time and quantity, and ensure that the profitability is not lower than the required level.
- Assign tasks to team members, guide, supervise, and assist employees in completing personal and departmental goals.
- Responsible for the overall operation business, including planning, organization, progress control, and feedback; decomposing and tracking the implementation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work objectives, and adjusting and controlling in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify and participate in the relevant industry conferences to understand the new trends and opportunities pertaining to our business
- Possess the ability to provide focused and concise presentation to the management on a regular basis.
- Responsible for selecting, designing, researching, feedback, expanding new business and new markets, improving the corporate brand image, and enhancing market competitiveness.
- Responsible for organizing the team to register CRM customers, forming an information-based customer management system, and regularly analysing customer management information to provide market promotion decisions.
- Responsible for motivating department personnel, organizing training, work guidance, and performance appraisal; concerning the ideological dynamics of employees, motivating employees, and paying attention to business training and overall quality improvement.
- Carry out daily team management work, form an efficient reporting mechanism, and ensure information is transmitted timely and accurately.
- Responsible for reviewing and implementing various expense budgets of the department and approving various expense expenditures, controlling the expenditure of various operating expenses of the department, improving profitability, and completing the company’s designated procurement within the cost budget.
- Responsible for departmental procurement fund risk control, taking measures to ensure the probability of reducing risks.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- More than five years of experience as a Business Manager, with experience in formulating market strategies and strong new business development capabilities.
- Experience in the precious metals recycling industry is preferred.
- Understand sales/purchasing development processes, be good at analysing customer mentality, and have knowledge of sales team building and management.