Roles & Responsibilities
The Business Development Executive will act as the representative of the Company to connect with customers and investigate business leads. He/ She will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager to develop and drive the business ventures in precious metals trade and recycling.
- Analyse the purchasing with consideration of cost efficiency and ensure that the business dealings are profitable.
- Attend trade events and conferences to understand the current market trends, network and acquire new business leads
- Perform regular competitor analysis to understand the current market developments and make comparisons to the company’s services
- Make recommendations on growth strategies, which include identifying and developing of new customer base in relevant countries, increase volume and improve profit margin
- Connect with the customers/suppliers to establish good rapport and maintain long-term business relationships
- Submit sales and activities reports on a weekly basis to the Business Development Manager
- Ensure all business development activities comply with the Company’s Marketing policies
- Achieve KPIs including revenue and profits within the given time frame
- Update and maintain the latest accurate information of customers and/or suppliers in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Drive debt recoveries from customers
- Provide team members with suggestions relating to market and business development.
- Minimum Diploma
- Knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Minimum 3 years of experience with similar capacity in recycling or adjacent industries preferred
- Candidates with proven track records and good references from customers and their former employer will be favourably considered
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) to ensure seamless communication with our Chinese stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal driven with tenacity to succeed.