Roles & Responsibilities
The Marketing Executive shall assist the marketing manager in the Company’s marketing strategy and branding activities.
Primary Job Duties:
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns, tactics and strategies for the precious metals business, and in particular catalytic converter recycling.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns across communication platforms offline and online.
- Responsible for creative content writing for social media platforms which includes Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs and other marketing materials for brand awareness and leads generation.
- Attend to all customers’ enquiries and feedback from all communication channels.
- Research market/industry/competitor information for marketing and idea development to raise brand awareness and capture qualified leads.
- Coordinate and arrange for production of marketing materials.
- Work closely with business development team to execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in updating CRM leads when required.
- Diploma in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar role.
- Strong English (written and spoken) comprehension and communication is essential.
- Experience in the recycling and waste management industry is an added advantage.
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
- Must be able to meet deadlines for tasks assigned.
- Highly proactive with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.