Roles & Responsibilities
The Business Development manager shall be in-charge of driving and sustaining the Company’s ventures in catalytic converters and/or precious metal recycling.
Primary Job Duties:
- Distinguish and recognize the different types of catalytic converters available in the market in the business countries.
- Attend trade events, conferences to understand the current market trend, government regulations, competitors’ developments and ensure that our branding guide is in line with industry practices
- Ensure that Competitors analysis is being done regularly to understand the current market developments.
- Recommend and work on growth strategies which includes identifying and developing new clients base in all business countries to improve collected volume and profit margin of the company.
- Initiate business meetings with clients / vendors regularly to build good rapport and maintain a long-term business relationship.
- Ensure all business development activities are in compliance with the Company’s branding guide.
- Manage vendors & clients’ information and ensure that they are updated in the Customer Relationship Management system.
Secondary Job Duties
- Driving debt recoveries from clients / vendors who failed to make payment within the credit terms.
- Provide team members with suggestions relating to market and business development.
- Any other ad-hoc duties related to the Company’s business activities and related to the role.
- At least Post-graduate Diploma but we are willing to consider candidates with proven track record and good references from customers and former employer.
- Minimum 4 years of Business Development experience with similar capacity in recycling or adjacent industries.
- Willingness to travel overseas / different states.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin to ensure seamless communication with colleagues in our Chinese counterparts.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tenacity to succeed and goal driven.