- Permanent, Full Time
- Fresh/entry level
Roles & Responsibilities
The Production Operator processes the materials at the factory, operates machines and any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
Associate Engineer / Production Supervisor
Primary Job Duties
- Loading & unloading of materials including catalyst converters, CPU & server boards for import & export shipment.
- Proper recording of cargo receiving.
- Sorting & preparing materials according to work order given. Ensure correct lot ID process purpose.
- Pre-treatment of materials through the use of hydraulic shear, wheel cutting machine, hand grinder and other equipment.
- Dismantling of PC, ECU and Server.
- Sampling of the material.
- Preliminary analysis of the ceramic honeycomb powder extracted from the catalyst converter.
- Packing of the materials for export purposes.
- Able to record the necessary information into work order.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the factory area.
- Machine Maintenance and ensure work procedures are properly adhered to housekeeping guides.
Secondary Job Duties
- Assist in Machines & Building Maintenance with the guidance of the Associate Engineer.
- Assist in any other labor-intensive duties assigned by other departments.
- Minimum secondary school Qualification preferred.
- Willing and able to do manual labor-intensive job.
- Willing and able to work in a dusty environment.
- Forklift license holders preferred but not compulsory.