- 2.8 PENJURU TECH HUB, 8 PENJURU PLACE 608780
- Permanent, Full Time
- 5 Years of Experience
- Application Closing Date : 22/01/2021
Roles & Responsibilities
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the company. The position involves working with the Managing Director and Financial Controller on all aspects of the operation to ensure the efficient an effective operation of the Company.
- Manage local business function operations of the company including production, logistics.
- Leading the day-to-day operations of production, logistics and laboratory.
- Work with department heads in China to set, implement and monitor objectives and strategies to meet the strategic direction of the company as set by the Managing Director.
- Work with contractor and implement procurement policies to ensure the company has access to the best rates and quality service providers.
- Work with Business Units to enhance service offerings for key customers and suppliers to drive volume and establish competitive advantage for our recycling business.
- Ensure compliance with company standards including proposals, costing of proposals, operation of programs and day-to-day office operations.
- Evaluate the production structure and make recommendations to the MD for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the production and logistics team.
- Oversee all large-scale programs in Singapore.
- Work with MD on suggesting improvements to both short- and long-term planning for the Company.
- Conduct quarterly reviews for all departments to ensure all targets are being met.
- Manage the renovation of the new factory.
- Safety management duties including fire safety and Covid-19.
- Oversee employee hiring, training, development, and management.
- At least Diploma Certification in any related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual in English and Fluent Mandarin in writing and speaking to communicate with our Chinese counterparts.
- Excellent analytical skills for program costing, budget development and strategic planning.
- Proven ability to provide leadership by managing, directing and motivating office staff towards their goals.
- Proven ability to provide leadership for challenge resolution to facilitate timely improvements and improved working relationships.
- Proficient on computer programs needed for position such as: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within deadlines for programs, proposals, meetings, and employee needs.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence, develop and write proposals.
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail.