HR & Admin Executive (Singapore)
- Permanent, Full Time
- Fresh/entry level
Roles & Responsibilities
The HR & Admin Executive will be responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members. He/ She will also assist with payroll management and other HR and Admin duties listed below.
Primary Job Duties
Manage general administrative duties including but not limit to:
- Handling phone calls and attending to visitors.
- Filing and documentation.
- Travel arrangement and insurance and Visas.
- Manage office supplies and stationery and vehicles administration.
- Calendar management and communication support.
- Incoming mails administration
- Foreign staff Accommodation including office maintenance etc.
- Updating employee contact list.
- Support preparation of the yearly recruitment plan and the budget.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using job advertisement platforms and social media.
- Conducting interview sessions and evaluation of candidate’s suitability.
- Extending job offers to candidates.
- Quarterly updating of employee job descriptions.
- Conduct onboarding orientation and offboarding employees
- Onboarding administration for employees.
- Offboarding administration for employees.
Champion and follow-up KPI settings for Management confirmation and yearly appraisal.
- Maintaining the training calendar and Administration monitoring training budget.
- Conducting training analysis survey to find out about employee training progress so as to increase productivity.
- Training administration
Compensation & Monthly payroll processing
- Prepare salary proposal for approval.
- Yearly salary Benchmark.
- Involved in annual salary review exercise.
- Maintain employees’ schedule of benefits.
- Stay abreast with local employment regulations and make adjustments to employee benefits when necessary.
- Yearly review and renewal of employee related insurances.
- Driving employee engagement programs.
Review and update forms & letters, Administration templates when required.
- Preparing and issuance of related letters to employees
Secondary Job Duties
- Any other related ad-hoc duties related to this role.
- At least Diploma in Human Resource or any equivalent qualifications.
- Working experience of at least 2 years in related field.
- Experience in using Infotech software.
- Able to communicate and write with both English & Mandarin.