· Procurement and placement of all consumables, equipment and fixtures.
· Preparation of chemical reagents, ICP-OES calibration working standards.
· Preparation of precious metals laden samples from spent auto catalysts, electronic scrap etc.
· Testing of routine samples and analysis of test data.
· General maintenance of equipment and housekeeping of the Laboratory.
· Assist the team in completing any empirical publication and creation of industrial standards when required.
· Assist with the application and maintenance of all necessary governmental licenses related to the laboratory.
· Assist with the application and renewal of the laboratory’s ISO certification.
· Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management.
· Minimum Polytechnic Diploma qualification.
· Basic chemistry knowledge.
· Theory knowledge on ICP & XRF would be an added advantage.