Assistant / Finance Manager
- Permanent, Full Time
- Mid Level
Roles & Responsibilities
Reports to Group Financial Controller
The Finance Manager shall be in charge of the integrity of accounts, internal controls and daily routine activities of the finance function of the Group.
Primary Job Duties
- Manage and lead the team in Singapore and China to maintain accurate accounting records of the Company
- Maintain and oversee all finance and accounting operations to ensure accurate & timely monthly and year-end-closings
- Set up processes to strengthen the internal controls
- Review and analyse the monthly financial performance of 3 entities, implement work process improvements where necessary
- Work with tax agents to coordinate GST, annual tax computations and submissions
- Coordinate and liaison with external auditors, tax and corporate secretarial agents
Secondary Job Duties
- Assist with ad hoc work requests from the Financial Controller
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience
- Those with at least 3 years’ audit experience before moving on to manufacturing companies will be most preferred
- Able and willing to do hands-on role in daily Finance Operations. Hands-on experience in inventory accounting using excel is most preferred.
- ERP implementation experience will be a plus
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Open-minded, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Experience managing a team
- Willing to work in a small office environment.